There are times when people tend to fit in a quick workout due to the fountain of energy which is rushed into the body is hugely required for the body based on its needs. There are several reasons as to why there is a need for 10 minutes workout to be included as part of daily routine.
Top three reasons for making time for a 10 minute workout:
- To lessen the feeling of being too tightened which can be relieved with 10 minute workout giving a surge of energy into the body and giving sufficient time to set focus back on properly.
- 10 minute workout is often considered to be sufficient for those who do not have much time to spend for workout or have missed out on their daily routine.
- Doing some or the other exercise even if it is for 10 minutes is much better when compared to not doing the exercise at all. 10 minutes training session is also said to be effective when compared to not going with longer training sessions.
For this shorter session of training to show positive results it is suggested to put exclusive focus on one particular area of the body or even a type of exercise routine which will add flexibility to the body. Here is the 10 minute cardio workout routine which is said to show effective results for sure when followed as given below:
Pre-Cardio 2 Minute Warm Up
- It is necessary that this warm up will loosen the body and increase heart rate to adjust to the upcoming exercises, this 120 seconds of warm up will be sufficient to ease the body for workout however this will also be needed exclusive focus when body feels all tightened up.
- March on one spot for 30 seconds at the same time the arms also have to be moved in circular motion.
- Later march by bringing knees higher and swinging the arms.
- Stand with feet shoulder wide apart and do calf rises by rising up on toes and holding so for about a second before getting back to normal position.
- It has to be followed by squats which have to be done with legs held shoulder wide, for which the body has to be made into sitting back position like it is usually done when we sit on chair which has to be held for about a second after which the body has to be got back into standing position.
- Shallow lunges, for which a step has to be taken ahead and step backward with one leg, put bags on hips with a straight back take one big step ahead, slowly lowering the back get down the knee on ground which has to be held on for about 2 seconds which has to be even repeated for other leg.
- Continuously jog in one place for about 30 seconds.
8 Minute Fat Burning Moves
Best thing about this cardio exercise is that they are much more operational also providing simple choice among huge list of exercises available which provide full body workout for the body also making it fun to work at. Below are some of the simple exercises suggested which will help in getting the heart to fat burning zone which not need any equipment, also it is suggested to make sure that each exercise will be continued for 30 seconds:
Keep feet together and stand up with arms on sides, take a step to the side then get back to former position. Same has to be repeated to other side as well, continue this alternately till the steady pace can be used to. Now add movement of swinging the arms while taking side steps then swing back the arms on to the sides while getting the feet together.
Power Jumping Jacks:
Stand with feet together and arms on the side then jump with both feet onto sides when the arms are brought up on to the head which forms the shape of star. Now get into squat position which has to be held so for about two seconds and get back into starting position.
Running on one spot where the knees are brought up while swinging the arms back and forth in perfect rhythm.
Start sprinting at one place but has to be done at faster pace which also is powerful at the same time.
Stand feet with shoulder wide distance and make sitting position as if there is an imaginary chair which has to be held on for a second then getting back onto the standing position.
It is a combination exercise of squat, vertical jump and push up for which it has to start off with squat on haunches by placing the hands on floor. Now get into push up position by slowly lowering the chest onto the ground with the help of arms now get back up immediately which will finish up with pushups. Later the feet have to be got back into their initial position.
Start with keeping the feet together and leaving arms loosely on the sides, now take a step sideways to left while leaning forward at the same time reach with the right hand across to the body diagonally on left knee then tap with right foot on left. Get back to initial position while repeating the same with other side.
Same movement used in side step can be used for this instead of stepping jumping has to be done both to the side and back for which even the arms have to be used as an alternative while trying to go with sideways with each jump.
It has to be understood that each of this exercise has to be repeated two times since it is fun and creative once this routine is followed on regular basis which can be alternated to normal and regular exercise which is possible with 10 minute cardio workout.