Salman Khan is called as the Sultan by his fans and well wishers. Actually the full name of Salman Khan is ‘Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan’, but commonly he is called as Salman Khan only. He is famous for his extra-ordinary body. He used to say that “More than in the gym, the body is made out of the gym. You might spend one or two hours in the gym, but it is your discipline and strong mind that plays a greater role in achieving your desired body.” This is the secret behind Salman Khan’s good fitness. Salman Khan wont skip his workout routine, even in his tight schedule also he used to go to the gym 1 am or 2 am in the night. Let us see the fitness secrets of this famous Indian actor.
Diet Plan of Salman Khan
Starting Salman had a special interest in Indian and Italic foods like pav bhajis, ice creams, pizzas which were his favourite. But after appointing Manish Advilkar as his gym trainer, his diet plan was completely changed. Now he is taking protein-rich diet consisting of fish, egg white, meat, and milk to complement his intense workout procedure. Hence he not only just concentrates on exercises but also avoids processed and sugary foods of all types. Nearly he takes about 3000 calories per day, which he are burnt in his regular workout schedule. He also loves cycling.
Diet Chart of Salman Khan
Breakfast: 4 Egg white, Low fat milk
Pre Workout: Protein shake, Amino Acid Tablet, 2 Egg whites
Post Workout: Protein bar, Oats, Almonds, 3 Egg whites
Lunch: 5 Chapatis, Veggies, Salad
Snacks: Almonds and nuts, Protein bar
Dinner: Fish/Chicken, Veg Soup, 2 Egg white
Salman Khan Workout Schedule
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday his workout schedule is he mainly concentrates on weight training.
- He starts with warm up exercises such as jumping, squat thrusts, and push ups.
- Follows up with dead-lifts that are helpful for the development of legs and back muscles.
- Then he will do the bench press(both inclined and flat) for biceps and chest muscles.
- He does 4 set of exercises for smaller muscles and 6 set of exercises for larger muscles
- Then finally he goes for jogging.
On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday his workout schedule is he mainly focuses on abs and cardio exercises.
- First he starts with a 15 minute running session on treadmill.
- Followed by with 3-5 abs circuit consisting of back extensions, side planks, crunches, and reverse crunches
- He will do around 1000 sit-ups.
- Ends the session with an hour of cardio.