Everyone will be taking care of their beauty, especially women will spend their time and money to look beautiful. To look beautiful it is good to do Manicure and Pedicure. Let us see both Manicure and Pedicure treatments in a step by step process.
Manicure is a treatment which is performed for hands and fingernails. This manicure is a beauty treatment performed at home or in a beauty parlor or in nail salon.
Steps to be followed for Manicure Treatment
- The first step is to wash your hands cleanly.
- The second step is, if any nail paint is present on the nails, remove it with a good nail polish remover by wiping the nails using cotton.
- The third step is, cut and shape your nails using nail cutter and nail filer.
- The fourth step is, buff your nails lightly, because more buffing makes your nails thin and weak.
- The fifth step is, take a bowl of warm water and add few drops of shampoo. Soak your hands in the water for five minutes and massage it with cream to soften the cuticles.
- The sixth step is, now apply the nail polish lightly. Then again apply two coats above it. Finally apply the top coat.
- The seventh step is, if there are any color smudges present, then clean it.
- Now finally it looks very beautiful.
Pedicure is a treatment which is performed for legs. Like manicure, this treatment is also performed at home or in a beauty parlor or in salon. This treatment makes your legs look beautiful and healthy.
Steps to be followed for Pedicure Treatment
- First take a tub or basin and fill it with warm water, add few drops of shampoo. You can also add lemon juice and salt. Soak your legs in the water for about 15 minutes.
- If there is any old nail polish present, then remove it with nail polish remover using cotton.
- Cut, trim, buff your nails and file your heels.
- Now again soak your legs in warm water in a tub for 10 minutes. Now also you can add lemon juice if your nails looks yellow.
- Now remove your legs from the water and clean it with a towel and slowly remove the dirt from the nails.
- Massage your feet for 5 to 10 minutes.
Now apply the nail polish lightly, allow it to dry, again apply the second coat, then again allow it to dry. Finally apply the top coat. Now it looks very beautiful.