In Ayurvedic medicine to treat many health related problems Neem tea is used. It’s a bitter herbal tea. It is not taken by everyone directly, some precautions must be followed. Before drinking the neem tea, know that whether it is safe for you or not, then only drink. Consult a professional to know how to mix it with other herbs and spices to remove the bitterness.
How Neem Lemon Tea is prepared ?
Neem tea is an herbal puree made from the whole or ground leaves of the neem tree. It tastes bitter. It is always added with other herbs like lemon in ayurvedic medicine. There is no specific recipe to prepare neem tea, it depends on what purpose you are using the tea for. It is prepared as the process of any herbal tea. Use the same amount as you would use for any other cup of tea. For example, say a teaspoon of dried neem leaf per tea cup or three to five fresh leaves. Pour hot water over it and let it mix well. Neem tea has many different names like Bead tree tea, Holy tree tea, Indian Neem, Nim chai or Nimb chai or Nimba chai, Pride of China etc.
Health benefits of Neem Lemon Tea
Neem Lemon Tea is traditionally used for many health purposes. They following are some of the health benefits:
- By taking this tea the blood pressure is controlled, blood clots are also avoided and also cholesterol levels are reduced.
- It makes the birth control, that is, it reduces the sperm count in men and weakens the uterine lining in women.
- It purifies the blood
- It also controls the cancer.
- It also solves the problems like cough, allergies, cold, and upper respiratory problems.
- It helps in gastrointestinal health problems mainly nausea, vomiting and abdominal pains caused because of infection.
- It also helps in Liver disorders
- It also helps in skin beautification, like glowing of skin and in the treatment of occasional breakouts.