What is Green Coffee ?
Green coffee is a health-boosting dietary supplement which is derived from coffee beans in their natural (non-roasted) form. This pure supplement contains more active ingredients than coffee beans do, including vital chlorogenic acid. The roasting process of coffee beans reduces amounts of the chemical chlorogenic acid. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. chlorogenic acid is known for its ability to promote easy weight loss and help to maintain healthy heart.
Why Use Green Coffee?
- Many people choose green coffee because it helps them to lose extra pounds. For this reason, it is generally considered to burn fat fast and an effective dietary supplement for weight loss.
- Since the product works without requiring a change in lifestyle, it’s a wonderful way to kick-start weight loss, especially if you’ve suffered from the frustration of various dieting programs in the past. In other words, it may give you the power to achieve your ideal weight, even if you’ve been unable to lose weight (and keep it off) via diets and/or exercise. For those who dream of being slimmer and sexier, green coffee definitely offers a ray of hope.
- Real-life users all over the world sing the praises of this simple, yet effective weight loss supplement, as it does help them to get the sleeker body shapes that they crave, without causing typical “diet pill” side effects, such as jitters and long-term health risks. In fact, for almost everyone who takes it, this supplement has a health-boosting effect, since it’s just so pure, beneficial and natural.
Health Benefits of Green Coffee
- High blood pressure: Early research suggests that taking green coffee extracts containing 50 mg to 140 mg of chlorogenic acids daily for 4 weeks to 12 weeks can reduce blood pressurein adults with mild and untreated high blood pressure. Systolic blood pressure (the top number) appears to be reduced by 5 mmHg to 10 mmHg. Diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number) appears to be reduced by 3 mmHg to 7 mmHg.
- Obesity: Early research shows that adults with obesity who take a specific green coffee extract (Svetol, Naturex) five times daily for 8 weeks to 12 weeks, lose an average of 2.5 to 3.7 kg more weightthan people taking a placebo or regular coffee by itself.
- Alzheimer’s: Chronic neurodegenerative disease.
- Type 2 diabetes: Long term metabolic disorder that is characterized by high blood sugar, insulin resistance, and relative lack of insulin.
Why is Chlorogenic Acid So Powerful?
- This supplement’s active ingredient, chlorogenic acid, is known for its myriad health benefits. In terms of inspiring rapid and sustainable weight loss, it’s believed to alter the way that the human body processes blood sugar, thereby raising the body’s all-important resting metabolic rate.
- There is a strong link between blood sugar levels and weight loss, so chlorogenic acid does have the ability to make appreciable differences in your weight, for the better, via its capacity to alter blood sugar processing in a positive way.
- As you can see, this supplement actually lives up to the hype, and that’s why more and more men and women are adding it to their daily lifestyles. When you order your own supply of safe and natural green coffee today, you’ll also be able to enjoy the power and potential of green coffee. So, what are you waiting for?
Raise Your Resting Metabolic Rate with Green Coffee:
When you take a supplement of this type, you’ll be primed to enjoy balanced blood sugar levels which help to raise your body’s metabolic rate. When your metabolic rate is higher, you’ll be able to burn more calories every time that you eat. In other words, you’ll enjoy a metabolism that is more like a naturally thin person’s metabolism! If you suspect that you have a slow metabolism, you may find that green coffee helpful in increasing metabolism rate.
Green Coffee Side Effects and Safety:
- Green coffee is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth appropriately. Green coffee extracts taken in doses up to 480 mg daily have been used safely for up to 12 weeks. Also, a specific green coffee extract (Svetol, Naturex, South Hackensack, NJ) has been used safely in doses up to 200 mg five times daily for up to 12 weeks.
- It is important to understand that green coffee contains caffeine, similar to regular coffee. Therefore, green coffee can cause caffeine-related side effects similar to coffee.
- Caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects. Consuming large amounts of coffee might also cause headache, anxiety, agitation, ringing in the ears, and irregular heartbeats.
- The appropriate dose of green coffee depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for green coffee (in children/in adults).
- Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.