There are several benefits of Cow Ghee. Cow ghee can be prepared from the cow milk. The preparation process of cow ghee is explained below.
- First after heating the milk we get the cream over the milk. Collect this cream everyday from the milk for some days. Store it in a refrigerator, so that it doesn’t get spoiled.
- After few days, when we get the more amount of cream which is sufficient for the preparation of ghee, take this cream and stir it or blend it in a food processor.
- After stirring or blending for some time, you observe that the butter is separated from the milky water, this milky water is known as the butter milk and the separated is known as the butter.
- Now take this butter in a pan, heat it for sometime on medium flame.
- Slowly the butter melts, now the lower the flame, the butter turns into liquid form which is known as the ghee.
- Now filter this ghee in another container to get pure ghee.
- This taste of this ghee will be very nice and the smells good.
The following are stunning advantages of Cow Ghee
- Increasing the Intensity power
- Maintaining the Metabolism
- Increasing the Immunity power
- Skin care
- In the treatment of cough
- Solving the hair problems
Increasing Intensity power
By taking just one tablespoon of ghee we get more intensity power to our body. Cow ghee contains many fatty acids that are directly absorbed by the liver and produced as energy. People who do physical exercises, if they take just one tablespoon of ghee before exercise then they will get more intensive power to their body.
By taking the ghee daily, it helps to boost our digestive system, there by maintaining the good metabolism.
Increases Immunity power
With daily consumption of ghee, it helps to increase the immunity power in our body. The butyric acid found in cow ghee, develops the production of T cells in the body, which are helpful in the functioning of boosting the immunity system against allergies and other particles that enter into our body.
Ghee acts as a moisturizer to our skin. If we apply the ghee regularly to our skin, our skin becomes very soft and smooth. In winter we can apply it to lips also, because in winter skin on lips becomes rough. If we apply the ghee it becomes smooth.
In treatment of Cough
From the olden days we know the cow ghee can also be used in the treatment of cough. If we take a teaspoon of warm ghee then the cough can be reduced.
Solving hair problems
Ghee can be used in four methods in solving the hair problems.
- Ghee is used as a perfect hair conditioner. If we apply the ghee to the hair then the hair becomes shiny and soft.
- If you have split ends, ghee helps in reducing it. Just apply the ghee to the split ends, wait for 15 to 20 minutes and then comb the hair. Later, wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Cow ghee also helps in hair growth. You have to apply the ghee to the hair, wait for 10-20 mins and wash it with amla juice or onion juice. If you do this process twice in a week then it helps in the growth of hair.
- Cow ghee helps to reduce the dandruff in our head. If you have dry hair, massage your scalp with warm ghee and almond oil. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your hair with rose water to remove the oil from the roots of hair. If you do twice in a month to remove dandruff.