Pepper can be used in different ways such as in medicines especially in ayurvedic medicines, in some recepies to add flavour to food. It tastes spicy and has many health benefits. It gives relief from the respiratory disorders, cough, cold, constipation, metabolism, dental problems and heart diseases.
10 Reasons Why Pepper is Good for Your Health
1. It has an antibiotic property which helps to control the harmful free radicals reactions in the body. This is the main use of the pepper.
2. It helps to have the proper digestion process and hence helps in the prevention of diseases related to stomach and intestine.
3. Pepper helps in reducing the constipation, diarrhea problems because of its antibacterial property. That means it reduces the diseases caused due to the bacteria.
4. Because of its antibacterial property, it helps in controlling the cough, cold and respiratory problems.
5. By taking the pepper in our daily food, the skin problems are solved. It also helps in weight loss.
6. Black pepper helps in reducing the dental problems. It fights against tooth decomposition and gives relief from toothache.
7. Black pepper crucial oil contains potassium which helps to control the blood pressure.
8. The high amount of antioxidants present in pepper removes the wrinkles and dark spots on the skin caused due to the premature aging.
9. The skin cancer caused due to the high exposure to harmful UV radiation is reduced by using the pepper.
10. Black pepper helps to prevent ear-aches. In ancient times it is also used for the treatment of vision problems.
Black pepper also helps in the dandruff treatment. If you are having dandruff on your scalp, then black pepper is the best remedy to cure it. Add a tea spoon full of powdered pepper to the cup of curd, mix it well and apply it to your scalp. Wait for 30 minutes and wash off with water. Do it twice a week for best results.